At GOPA Com. we develop bespoke communication strategies and offer an individual service tailored to meet the very specific needs of our clients. This allows us to effectively tell your story and get your message across.
We make sure to keep up to date with the latest trends in communication industry innovation, so that you, our clients, have access to state-of-the-art communications solutions and applications. We offer a full range of services, from preparatory research and insight, to strategy development and implementation, and monitoring and assessment, ensuring that all your communications needs are efficiently met.
Bid Administrative Coordinator
What we are looking for
We are currently looking for a Bid Administrative Coordinator to join our New Biz Service.
The Administrative Coordinator ensures the administrative management of Expressions of Interest and tenders. S/he manages contacts with partners and subcontractors and coordinates the compilation and presentation of the administrative part of the Expressions of Interest and tenders and the submission of the complete offers.
What will you do:
Lead the administrative part
- Prepare administrative documents in line with instructions received from the Bid Manager
- Create a Maconomy project number and folder on the server
- Update the tender report
- Contact partners and subcontractors to collect all the requested documents
- Manage the technical and professional documents and collaborate with the Operations, Finance and HR departments to collect:
– CVs (adapt to the Terms of References)
– Project fiches (adapt to the Terms of References)
– Invoices + proof of payments
– Copies of contracts
- Perform administrative quality checks
- Compile and submit the entire offer in PDF or print copies by mail or on TED (European Institution platform)
Lead ongoing administrative tasks for Business Development
- Issue purchase orders
- Prepare project fiches and ask the project manager to check, modify and complete them
- Create a folder for each project with the project fiche, the copy of the contract and amendments if any, with copy of invoices and proof of payments
- Upload the project fiche in the reference centre and keep the relevant list up to date
- Request CVs from new colleagues and update them regularly
- Collect data and documents to update and maintain lists and databases
Lead ongoing administrative tasks for the company
- Manage the CVs received via the Jobs email address
- Save in the relevant folder and forward to the relevant manager
- Have around 3-5 years’ work experience in a public-sector environment
- Be fluent in written and spoken in English and French
- Be stress resistant
- Like a challenge and be able to work on several projects at the same time
- Be attentive to detail and organised
What we offer:
- A chance to help shape Europe’s future.
- A work environment defined by teamwork, flexibility and open communication.
- Independent work and contribution of own ideas.
- A hybrid, full-time position in a growing, international agency.
- Regular training, frequent team-building and further education.
We look forward to meeting you!
We will be in touch with you very shortly.