At GOPA Com. we develop bespoke communication strategies and offer an individual service tailored to meet the very specific needs of our clients. This allows us to effectively tell your story and get your message across.
We make sure to keep up to date with the latest trends in communication industry innovation, so that you, our clients, have access to state-of-the-art communications solutions and applications. We offer a full range of services, from preparatory research and insight, to strategy development and implementation, and monitoring and assessment, ensuring that all your communications needs are efficiently met.
What we are looking for
We are currently looking for a Bid Coordinator to join our New Biz Service.
- The Bid Coordinator is responsible for providing inputs and supporting the coordination of the tender under the supervision of the Bid Manager.
- The Bid Coordinator acts as an assistant to the tendering team by contributing to the coordination (taking minutes, follow up actions, briefing support) and writing (research, draft, revisions) of inputs.
- The Bid Coordinator helps to ensure healthy and positive collaboration and to minimise friction internally and with external partners in order to help create a productive tendering set-up and gain experience in business development management.
What will you do:
Contribute to bid coordination
- Support the Bid Manager in tender coordination
- Report regularly to the Bid Manager on the status of tasks
- Respect deadlines and the established timeline
- Comply with tasks assigned by the Bid Manager
- Back-up Bid Manager on tender management
Contribute to bid writing
- Prepare and deliver research
- Provide written inputs (e.g. related to methodology or case study) based on Bid Manager’s instructions and outline provided to meet award criteria
- Ensure editing, revisions, proofreading and layout of technical offer
- Support the Bid Manager in checking technical requirement in line with award criteria
- Collaborate with internal and external resources
Contribute to bid’s administrative part
- Support the Bid Manager in checking administrative requirements against the selection criteria
- Prepare the team’s CVs, references/project sheets and adapt existing ones to the tender’s specificities
- Collaborate with the Administrative Coordinator
Contribute to bid’s financial part
- Request and collect prices from suppliers, subcontractors, partners
- Support the Bid Manager with budget preparation
We would like to hear from you if you are / have:
- Have around 3-5 years’ work experience in a public-sector environment
- Be fluent in written and spoken in English and French
- Be stress resistant
- Like a challenge and be able to work on several projects at the same time
- Be curious and eager to learn
- Be accurate and have a strong eye for detail
- Show common sense in your approach to work
- Be resilient and able to work to short deadlines and handle changing priorities
- Have a good understanding of how bids are evaluated in a public-sector environment
- Be an excellent negotiator, highly organised, efficient and persuasive
- A chance to help shape Europe’s future.
- A work environment defined by teamwork, flexibility and open communication.
- Independent work and contribution of own ideas.
- A hybrid, full-time position in a growing, international agency.
- Regular training, frequent team-building and further education.
We look forward hearing from you!
We will be in touch with you very shortly.