GOPA Com. is a communications agency based in Brussels working for the EU Institutions and their Agencies.
At GOPA Com. we offer intelligence consulting and fully inclusive communication services to European institutions to facilitate their engagement with citizens. As an agency we bridge Europeans through a flexible approach which prioritises tailor made service offerings over generic one-size fits all solutions.
What we are looking for
We are currently looking for one person to join our Business Development team, which is part of the Strategic Development branch of the agency. This team leads the identification and procurement of mainly EU-Public Procurement opportunities in the field of GOPA Com.’s core business. It prepares and submits technical, financial and administrative bids and provides agency-wide guidance and support on procurement.
As Bid Manager you will be responsible for managing the full proposal preparation process, from initiating the preparation to submission of the offer, and final handover to the implementing project teams. This role requires strong project management skills together with excellent writing skills. You will mainly be working with Communication and Marketing Strategists and most of your responsibility will focus on coordinating and delivering under strict deadlines. You will be based at our Brussels premises.
- Plan and implement digital communication products (websites, apps, digital ads, etc.);
- Define requirements for the digital service offerings for all stakeholders;
- Develop product roadmaps, user journeys, and user stories for new digital services;
- Plan, organise, and control projects and communicate with all relevant stakeholders;
- Steer and communicate with internal and external service providers for the implementation of digital solutions (e.g. software/web development, web design);
- Manage digital communication products through their entire lifecycle (concept, development, roll-out, maintenance, expansion, phase-out);
- Report on the performance of digital communication products (e.g. with Google Analytics) and suggest improvements;
- Stay up to date with the latest digital communication trends and tools and advise clients and management on potential applications.
We would like to hear from you if you have most of the following to offer:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferably in Computer Science, Digital Communications, or a related field;
- Professional experience in project management or comparable positions;
- Ability to work in a team, in particular cooperation with internal specialist teams and external suppliers;
- Excellent communication, writing, and presentation skills;
- Good understanding of current trends in digital communication, content strategy, information architecture, and UX principles;
- Experience with Drupal and other content management systems;
- You are fluent in English;
- Ideally you have worked with/for EU institutions.
What we offer:
- A meaningful job and the chance to help shape Europe’s future;
- A work environment defined by teamwork, flat hierarchies, and open communication;
- Independent work and contribution of own ideas;
- A full-time position in a growing agency;
- Competitive salary;
- Regular training and further education;
- Long-term perspectives in a future-oriented company.