GOPA Com. is a communications agency based in Brussels working for the EU Institutions and their Agencies.
At GOPA Com. we offer intelligence consulting and fully inclusive communication services to European institutions to facilitate their engagement with citizens. As an agency we bridge Europeans through a flexible approach which prioritises tailor made service offerings over generic one-size fits all solutions.
Communications Project Coordinator
What we are looking for
In the context of our company’s growth, we are looking for a Communications Project Coordinator. As part of the Operations team, you will organise and execute communications projects on behalf of clients according to specific requirements indicated in the contracts.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Supporting project managers in project implementation, including occasional contact with clients during the cycle of the project, coordinating the work of project assistants, providing guidance on project strategy, coordinating project implementation with clear guidance on needs and deadlines, daily follow-up on activities, planning of activities and resources using Wrike, preparing and delivering projects material such as press packs, communications collateral, online and onsite events, etc. You will also be expected to do some financial management of projects, set up operational budgets in line with contractual agreements, cooperate with the financial controllers for the management of suppliers and resources to ensure sound financial control, follow up of budget utilization and do financial reporting.
- Liaising with our internal Services team to prepare clear briefings for the delivery of materials and activities, agree on budget allocation, guide delivery and provide feedback, and assess the quality delivered by the different Service Lines.
We would like to hear from you if you have most of the following to offer:
- 1-3 years of relevant experience;
- Exceptional project coordination and execution abilities;
- Experience working in multiple projects at once;
- Understanding of budgeting and other financial aspects of a project;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft packages; Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.;
- Good time management skills;
- Excellent knowledge of English, both spoken and written;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Self-motivated, professional and detail-oriented, with an enthusiastic desire to continuously learn, evolve and innovate.
Employment type: Full time. One-year assignment with the possibility of renewal. Based in Brussels or remotely, with regular visits to HQ in Brussels.
What we offer:
- A meaningful job;
- A multicultural environment;
- A work environment defined by teamwork, flat hierarchies, and open communication;
- Flexible working organisation;
- Independent work and contribution of own ideas;
- A full-time position in a growing agency;
- Competitive salary;
- Regular training and further education;
- Long-term perspectives in a future-oriented company.
We look forward to meeting you!
Please note that only the applications sent via email by March 31st 2022 with the subject line “Communications Project Coordinator” will be taken into consideration.