GOPA Com. is a communications agency based in Brussels working for the EU Institutions and their Agencies.
At GOPA Com. we offer intelligence consulting and fully inclusive communication services to European institutions to facilitate their engagement with citizens. As an agency we bridge Europeans through a flexible approach which prioritises tailor made service offerings over generic one-size fits all solutions.
Digital Product Manager
What we are looking for
We are looking for a motivated Digital Product Manager/Product Owner who will help us fulfil this mission by planning and implementing convincing, state-of-the-art digital communication products. Join our team and contribute to making real change!
- Plan and implement digital communication products (websites, apps, digital ads, etc.);
- Define requirements for the digital service offerings for all stakeholders;
- Develop product roadmaps, user journeys, and user stories for new digital services;
- Plan, organise, and control projects and communicate with all relevant stakeholders;
- Steer and communicate with internal and external service providers for the implementation of digital solutions (e.g. software/web development, web design);
- Manage digital communication products through their entire lifecycle (concept, development, roll-out, maintenance, expansion, phase-out);
- Report on the performance of digital communication products (e.g. with Google Analytics) and suggest improvements;
- Stay up to date with the latest digital communication trends and tools and advise clients and management on potential applications.
We would like to hear from you if you have most of the following to offer:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferably in Computer Science, Digital Communications, or a related field;
- Professional experience in project management or comparable positions;
- Ability to work in a team, in particular cooperation with internal specialist teams and external suppliers;
- Excellent communication, writing, and presentation skills;
- Good understanding of current trends in digital communication, content strategy, information architecture, and UX principles;
- Experience with Drupal and other content management systems;
- You are fluent in English;
- Ideally you have worked with/for EU institutions.
What we offer:
- A meaningful job and the chance to help shape Europe’s future;
- A work environment defined by teamwork, flat hierarchies, and open communication;
- Independent work and contribution of own ideas;
- A full-time position in a growing agency;
- Competitive salary;
- Regular training and further education;
- Long-term perspectives in a future-oriented company.