GOPA Com. is a communications agency based in Brussels working for the EU Institutions and their Agencies.
At GOPA Com. we offer intelligence consulting and fully inclusive communication services to European institutions to facilitate their engagement with citizens. As an agency we bridge Europeans through a flexible approach which prioritises tailor made service offerings over generic one-size fits all solutions.
Market Analysis Team Leader
What we are looking for
We are actively looking for a Market Analysis Team Leader to join our team at GOPA Com. Your role would be to collect and analyse data from multiple sources, and use it to fuel policy trends, impact opportunities, company knowledge, and contribute to strategic discussions and future changes.
- Steering the company market analysis team to provide internal and external clients with the information and insight to deliver impactful campaigns and solutions.
- Providing deliverables ranging from the analysis of the context of a campaign/project, to delivering full target audience analysis with performance indicators to support the strategy development for communication campaigns and deliverables.
- Leading the company competence on running surveys and testing exercises to measure the performance of activities and deliverables. The ideal candidate should thus be at ease with relevant tools.
- Looking beyond the context of projects, you will also be responsible for structuring all the collected data and information in order to improve the company knowledge and performance, as well as advance GOPA Com.’s development as an insight- and data-driven company.
- Conducting and supervising contextual research as a basis for defining communication strategies. More specifically by:
- Coordinating research activities, tools, and methodologies within the Market Research team, and across the company;
- Supervising research on policy and other communication topics and present qualitative and quantitative results in an appropriate format that is understandable and easy-to-use for clients and colleagues;
- Providing sociological data on target audiences (socio-demographic, behaviour, geography, etc.)
- Working together with data analysts to translate data into functional and accessible information to boost and amplify our business proposal on projects and tenders.
- Contributing to the development of monitoring and evaluation systems and tools (especially in terms of data analysis and reporting) in different areas of expertise.
As a service line Team Leader, you will also be…
- Ensuring availability of the appropriate resources (internal/external, quantity and quality) in order to improve service quality and client satisfaction in the short- and long-term.
- Managing the implementation of deliverables in time, quality, and agreed budget.
- Planning the team resources, both internally, and with external partners.
- Contributing to improving the Market Analysis Team’s research capabilities by:
- Researching and reporting on relevant market trends;
- Developing methodologies, processes, and select tools, and best practices to improve Market Analysis;
- Conducting and publishing studies (analysis and recommendations);
- Enhancing the pool of reliable freelancers to support projects deliverables
We would like to hear from you if you have, or are:
- A postgraduate degree in communications, public relations, journalism, marketing research, business analytics, economics or any other relevant area.
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience driving quantitative and qualitative market analysis in the context of communication projects – including experience analysing survey data, marketing research data analytics, statistical analysis, crafting and writing stories from data, presenting, and discussing related results with clients.
- Experience in managing and mentoring a team.
- Know-how of analytics and monitoring tools (e.g. Meltwater, Brandwatch, etc.).
- Qualifications with data visualisation tools (e.g. Power BI) regularly.
- Curious, result oriented and like to make connections to draw insights.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to listen to address clear messages adapted to different stakeholders.
- Fluent knowledge of English is mandatory.
- Experience working with projects and clients in the European Institutional environment is a plus.
What we offer:
- A long-term collaboration based in Brussels (or hybrid).
- Working on interesting projects within the EU context.
- A meaningful role in a multicultural environment giving you the ability to influence EU communication.
- A diverse, open and collaborative working environment.
- Flexible working organisation and contribution of own ideas.
- Competitive salary.
- Regular training and coaching opportunities.
We will be in touch with you very shortly.