GOPA Com. is a communications agency based in Brussels working for the EU Institutions and their Agencies.
At GOPA Com. we offer intelligence consulting and fully inclusive communication services to European institutions to facilitate their engagement with citizens. As an agency we bridge Europeans through a flexible approach which prioritises tailor made service offerings over generic one-size fits all solutions.
Freelance Digital Product Manager
What we are looking for
We are looking for a motivated Freelance Digital Product Manager/Product Owner based in Prague, who will help us to fulfil this mission by planning and implementing effective, state-of-the-art digital communication products for our client. Join our team and contribute to making real change!
You will …
- Plan and implement digital communication products (websites, apps, digital ads, etc.);
- Develop product roadmaps, user journeys, and user stories for new digital services;
- Plan, organise, and control projects and communicate with all relevant stakeholders;
- Steer and communicate with internal and external service providers for the implementation of digital solutions (e.g. software/web development, web design);
- Manage digital communication products through their entire lifecycle (concept, development, roll-out, maintenance, expansion, phase-out);
- Report on the performance of digital communication products (e.g. with Google Analytics) and suggest improvements;
- Stay up to date with the latest digital communication trends and tools and advise clients and management on potential applications;
- Liaise with and support our clients in Prague
We would like to hear from you if you have most of the following to offer:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferably in Computer Science, Digital Communications, or a related field;
- Professional experience in project management or other relevant experience;
- Ability to work in a team, in particular cooperating with internal specialist teams and external suppliers;
- Excellent communication, writing, and presentation skills;
- Good understanding of current trends in digital communication, content strategy, information architecture, and UX principles;
- Experience with Drupal and other content management systems;
- Fluency in English;
- Ability to quickly react to requests;
- A meaningful job and the chance to help shape Europe’s future;
- A work environment defined by teamwork, open management style, and dynamic communication;
- Freedom to work independently and contribute your own ideas;
- A part-time position in a growing agency, reinforcing our Eastern-European network of freelancers;
- Competitive salary;
- Long-term perspectives in a future-oriented company.