GOPA Com. is a communications agency based in Brussels working for the EU Institutions and their Agencies.
At GOPA Com. we offer intelligence consulting and fully inclusive communication services to European institutions to facilitate their engagement with citizens. As an agency, we bridge Europeans through a flexible approach that prioritises tailor-made service offerings over generic one-size fits all solutions
Motion Graphics Designer
What we are looking for
We are currently looking for a Motion Graphics designer who will support our Graphic Design team by bringing artwork to life. The tasks include producing video animations of a few minutes in length, animated web banners, short animated social media clips and other audiovisual support.
• Bring motion to our designers’ artwork
• Prepare artwork and put it into motion
• Prepare storyboards
• Participate in brainstorming
• Advise on potential techniques and possibilities
• Work under the supervision of the Head of the graphic studio
We would like to hear from you if you:
• Have specialised in Motion Graphics in your studies
• Have a good command of After Effects
• Are open to exploring synergies with other tools like Canva, Powerpoint…
• Are fluent in English
• Have a portfolio that can be shared with us
The successful candidate should be resident in Belgium or Spain or willing to relocate to any of these two countries.
What we offer:
• A creative, international environment (we’re a team of more than 30 people from over 10 countries)
• Good teamwork, flat hierarchies, and open communication
• Independent work and opportunity to contribute your own ideas
• A full-time position in a growing agency
• Regular training and further education
• Long-term perspectives in a future-oriented company
• The possibility to work in our premises in Brussels, Belgium, or from home wherever you live (travel to Brussels will be necessary from time to time)
We look forward to meeting you. Please send your application to our Head of Creative Content: firstname.lastname@example.org by 8 November. Please note that only the applications sent via email will be taken into consideration.