GOPA Com. is a communications agency based in Brussels working for the EU Institutions and their Agencies. At GOPA Com. we offer intelligence consulting and fully inclusive communication services to European institutions to facilitate their engagement with citizens. As an agency we bridge Europeans through a flexible approach which prioritises tailor made service offerings over generic one-size fits all solutions.
What we are looking for
We are currently looking for a Project Coordinator who will be at the heart of our operations to support the management of our projects, work with our teams of experts in a collaborative and participatory way to achieve sustainable positive change.
- Support or work under the guidance of Project Managers to drive projects to achieve objectives with the maximum impact;
- Coordinate project operation, both from a technical and financial point of view (planning, briefing, monitoring, reporting, auditing);
- Partner with European clients to design impactful activities;
- Coordinate human and financial resources;
- Work under the supervision of Project and Account Managers;
- Work with experts in technical communication services;
- Work on acquiring new business.
We would like to hear from you if you have most of the following to offer:
- Masters degree in Economics/Business Administration or Social Sciences;
- Enthusiast about the European project;
- MS Office (good Excel skills);
- Fluent in English;
- Interest in and knowledge of the EU institutional world;
- Detail oriented, professional attitude, reliable, team spirit;
- Self-motivated with excellent communication skills;
- Some experience in project management;
- Experience or understanding of EU tendering would be a plus.
What we offer:
- A meaningful job;
- A multinational environment;
- A work environment defined by teamwork, flat hierarchies, and open communication;
- Flexible working organisation;
- Independent work and contribution of own ideas;
- A full-time position in a growing agency;
- Competitive salary;
- Regular training and further education;
- Long-term perspectives in a future-oriented company.