GOPA Com. is a communications agency based in Brussels working for the EU Institutions and their Agencies.
At GOPA Com. we offer intelligence consulting and fully inclusive communication services to European institutions to facilitate their engagement with citizens. As an agency we bridge Europeans through a flexible approach which prioritises tailor made service offerings over generic one-size fits all solutions.
What we are looking for
We are currently looking for a Project Manager who will be at the heart of our operations to steer our projects, manage our teams of experts, and to engage partners and stakeholders in a collaborative and participatory way to achieve sustainable positive change.
- Be the driving force for projects to achieve objectives with the maximum impact;
- Be the cornerstone of project operation, both from a technical and financial point of view (planning, briefing, monitoring, reporting, auditing);
- Partner with European clients to design impactful activities;
- Coordinate human and financial resources;
- Manage junior resources;
- Work under the supervision of Account Managers;
We would like to hear from you if you have most of the following to offer:
- Masters degree in Economics/Business Administration or Social Sciences;
- 5 years of experience in project management;
- Enthusiast about the European project;
- MS Office (good Excel skills);
- Fluent in English;
- Interest in and knowledge of the EU institutional world;
- Detail oriented, professional attitude, reliable, team spirit;
- Self-motivated with excellent communication skills;
- Experience in EC tendering would be a plus;
- Knowledge of ERP system (Maconomy or other) is a plus.
What we offer:
- A meaningful job;
- A multicultural environment;
- A work environment defined by teamwork, flat hierarchies, and open communication;
- Flexible working organisation;
- Independent work and contribution of own ideas;
- A full-time position in a growing agency;
- Competitive salary;
- Regular training and further education;
- Long-term perspectives in a future-oriented company.