GOPA Com. is a communications agency based in Brussels working for the EU Institutions and their Agencies.
At GOPA Com. we offer intelligence consulting and fully inclusive communication services to European institutions to facilitate their engagement with citizens. As an agency we bridge Europeans through a flexible approach which prioritises tailor made service offerings over generic one-size fits all solutions.
Senior Strategy Consultant
What we are looking for
We are actively looking for a Senior Strategy Consultant to join the Strategy team at GOPA Com. and deliver strategic communications expertise at all stages of a project, across a diverse range of topics and policy priorities, as well as provide inputs on strategy at the business development and tendering stages.
- Lead external digital and campaign strategy writing at both the implementation and tender stages, and push further development of existing strategy methodologies;
- Ensure long-term strategic communication advisory perspectives and strategic support, follow-up and monitoring throughout the project lifecycle;
- Explore and lead the development of new strategic tools and approaches;
- Drive collaboration among GC teams to harmonise strategic approaches and develop the quality of strategic outputs company-wide;
- Analyse existing processes and workflows and identify opportunities for improvement;
- Lead discussions with clients on strategic needs including goals and objectives;
- Bring a strategic mind-set and structured approach to problem-solving, motivated by intellectual curiosity;
- Manage deliverables with self-direction and a commitment to quality.
We would like to hear from you if you have:
- In-depth strategic knowledge and a desire to learn and evolve in a faced-paced environment;
- A deep understanding of how to design and steer impactful strategies of corporate campaigns;
- A high level of comfort taking on a leadership role and consulting clients on communication strategy topics, across both digital and traditional media;
- Experience developing communication strategies for the European Commission or other public institutions is a plus;
- Solid experience in delivering and measuring the performance of campaigns and other communication strategies;
- Excellent level of English (C2 or native level);
- The ability to handle high-complexity assignments in independent work as well as in team settings, as well as high capacity of understanding inputs from other teams;
- An interest in designing new approaches and finding new ways of improving existing tools and processes;
- Excellent communication skills and a solutions-oriented mind-set.
What we offer:
- A long-term collaboration based in Brussels (or hybrid);
- Working on interesting projects within the EU context;
- A meaningful role in a multicultural environment giving you the ability to influence EU communication;
- A diverse, open and collaborative working environment;
- Flexible working organization and contribution of own ideas;
- Competitive salary;
- Regular training and coaching opportunities.
We will be in touch with you very shortly.