GOPA Com. is a communications agency based in Brussels working for the EU Institutions and their Agencies.
At GOPA Com. we offer intelligence consulting and fully inclusive communication services to European institutions to facilitate their engagement with citizens. As an agency we bridge Europeans through a flexible approach which prioritises tailor made service offerings over generic one-size fits all solutions.
Social Media Coordinator
What we are looking for
We are looking for a motivated Social Media Coordinator who will help us fulfil this mission by planning and implementing social media strategies and campaigns and supporting our clients with engaging social media content. Join our team and contribute to making real change!
You will …
- Implement project-related social media tasks;
- Produce creative assets (visuals and copywriting);
- Set up advertisements and promotion campaigns across various platforms (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc.);
- Analyse user behaviour on various platforms;
- Optimise social media campaigns;
- Contribute to the development of social media strategies (e.g. audiences, targeting, budget);
- Draft client reports and suggest campaign optimizations;
- Stay up to date with the latest digital communication trends and tools and advise clients and management on potential applications.
We would like to hear from you if you have most of the following to offer:
- We would like to hear from you if you have most of the following to offer:
- Proven record of minimum two years of implementing social media strategies and campaigns.
- Can autonomously setup and monitor advertisements on main social media platforms;
- Fluency in English;
- Ability to weed out vanity metrics and interpret data;
- An eye for social media trends;
- Excellent communication, writing, and presentation skills.
- A meaningful job and the chance to help shape Europe’s future;
- A work environment defined by teamwork, flat hierarchies, and open communication;
- Independent work and contribution of own ideas;
- A full-time position in a growing agency;
- Competitive salary;
- Regular training and further education;
- Long-term perspectives in a future-oriented company.