GOPA Com. is a communications agency based in Brussels working for the EU Institutions and their Agencies.
At GOPA Com. we offer intelligence consulting and fully inclusive communication services to European institutions to facilitate their engagement with citizens. As an agency we bridge Europeans through a flexible approach which prioritises tailor made service offerings over generic one-size fits all solutions.
Talent Acquisition Coordinator
What we are looking for
We are actively looking for an Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join our Projects team at GOPA Com. S/he will hire, brief and ensure the smooth running of the activities of external service providers (both employees and freelancers) under on-going Framework Contracts.
- Work with the Accounts Team to follow up on incoming requests
- Liaise with clients during the initiation phase to confirm needs and set expectations
- Coordinate the implementation of new contracts related to external service providers and discuss the needs and provisions with the clients
- Initiate promotional and recruitment campaigns to identify profiles that match job descriptions (in collaboration with HR and the Outreach Team)
- Screen candidates to fill open positions or replacements and share with clients CVs and portfolios of activities (where applicable)
- Coordinate the recruitment process by:
- Contacting external providers
- Providing information to candidates on types of contract and briefing them throughout the selection process
- Scheduling meetings
- Attending interviews and ensuring their smooth running
- Inform service providers about financial offers and contractual matters (in collaboration with HR / Accounting Team)
- Be the first point of contact for freelancers and employees working on different missions at the client’s premises
- Ensure the administration flow is respected during the employees and freelancers assignment by:
- For freelancers: answering queries, creating a project folder on the server, creating new vendors, purchase orders, updating invoicing plans, and invoice allocation, updating follow-up consumption tables, preparing interim payments and processing invoices etc.
- For employees: answering queries (sick leave/maternity replacements/holidays etc.), updating invoicing plans, creating project folders, redirecting requests to the concerned department if needed, encoding timesheets, updating follow-up consumption tables and processing invoices etc.
- Prepare reports for Contracting Authorities and management upon request
We would like to hear from you if you have:
- 5 years of experience in an equivalent position
- Excellent English (C2) and good knowledge of French
- Excellent communication skills and a solutions-oriented mind-set
- Interpersonal skills: ability to gauge the potential of new employees, oversee one-on-one interviews, scout talent, and listen to the needs and concerns of external providers and staff members
- Organizational skills: oversee many different aspects of external provider’s relations. Good time management and capacity to prioritise
- Ability to adapt to different partners and stakeholders
- Leadership and negotiations skills: capacity to manage relationships with the Contracting Authorities and negotiate – when necessary – the change of fees according to responsibilities and tasks required in the job description
- Technological skills: good command of MS Office and ability to use social platforms and online job boards to scout and recruit new employees
- Experience in administration
- Spirit of initiative and proactivity
What we offer:
- An indefinite contract based in Brussels
- Working on interesting projects within the EU context
- A meaningful role in a multicultural environment
- A diverse, open and collaborative working environment
- Flexible working organization and contribution of own ideas
- Competitive salary
- Regular training and coaching opportunities
We will be in touch with you very shortly.